Firebase is a native extension that gives access to the Google Firebase project in Adobe Air projects supported on both Android and iOS with 100% identical ActionScript API. The extension will cut down the amount of time you would spend on setting up server-side logics and besides that, it ensures that your content will always be available to your users as fast as possible.
Below are the main highlights of this native extension:
- Enable the Firebase Core in your AIR apps
- Enable the access to all of the Firebase childÂ ANEsâ€™ features:
- Analytics Reimagine analytics for mobile
- Cloud Messaging (FCM) Deliver and receive messages across platforms reliably
- Authentication Reduce friction with robust authentication
- Realtime Database Store and sync app data in realtime
- Storage Store files with ease
- Remote Config Customize your app on the fly
- Crash Reporting Keep your app stable
- App Indexing Drive organic search traffic to your app
- Dynamic Links Send users to the right place inside your app
- Invites Empower your users to share your app
- Automatically gets connected to theÂ Admob ANE to show detailed analytics.
- 100% identical AS3 API