GameCenter iOS allows you to useÂ the social gaming features via GameCenter. Quickly and easily integrate Leaderboards, Achievements, and User Authentication into your application.
List of features:
- Submit scores and achievements to Game Center via ActionScript 3
- Show the native iOS Leaderboards and Achievements panels in your Flash game
- Log users into Game Center and retrieve their name, ID, and other details
- Easy to use – just a few lines of code and you’re done!
- Complete sample application, as3 docs, and getting started guide included
- Step by Step illustrated tutorial shows you how to register your Game Center game on the Apple Developer Portal
- Supports all iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices running iOS 4.1 or greater. Easily check if the device supports Game Center with one function call
- Supports the iOS Game Center Sandbox system for easy and robust testing
- 1 year of free email support and updates
public function GameCenter(logCallback:Function = null) public function authenticateLocalUser():void public function create():GameCenter public function dispose():void public function getPlayerAlias():String public function getPlayerID():String public function isGameCenterAvailable():Boolean public function isPlayerUnderage():Boolean public function isSupported():Boolean public function isUserAuthenticated():Boolean public function reportAchievement(achievementId:String, completion:Number):void public function reportScoreForCategory(score:int, category:String):void public function resetAchievements():void public function showAchievements():void public function showLeaderboardForCategory(category:String):void