Spriter is an animation editor able to produce interpolated animations. Its animation method consists of many small, re-useable images (such as body parts) interpolated among all frames, instead of each frame being a single complete image.
Each of small image that are used to construct the full frame can be scaled and rotated to further increase the “mileage” an artist can get from them. Some of the features available are:
- Basic onion-skin mode for easier animating.
- Basic bone support.
- Scale and rotate any images in a frame.
- Vertically or horizontally flip any images in a frame.
- Set the opacity level for any images in a frame.
- Adjustable anchor points.
- Tweening support.
- Export finished animations as full frame sequential PNG (with alpha channel)