It consists of:
- A set of optimized 2D sprite drawing routines. Independent from the rest of the library, the GContext class is a wrapper around molehill that batches up 2D bitmap draws into as few draw calls as possible.
- A retained mode ‘world’ infrastructure for doing display-list like 2D rendering on molehill.
- A bare bones set of classes for managing symbols and sprite instances in the world.
- A basic particle system for rendering large numbers of particles parametrically on the GPU.
- Various stubbed out sections for animation, time, etc.