Event Controller is an easier way to keep track of events in actionscript 3. Event Controller is a simple extension to your normal workflow that allows you to easily tag, group and remove any and all events. Some of the features:
- stop worrying about events and memory leaks.
- manage events without extra code and without changing your style of coding.
- create cluster names to events for quicker monitoring and removal.
- remove and add single events very similar to the original flash syntax.
- remove all events of an object with one simple line of code.
- remove all events of a cluster of objects with one simple line of code.
- use the power of regexp to find and remove events.
- log and output all events with Event Controller.