Tonfall is a framework to get you started in audio dsp programming within the Flashplayer(10+). It introduces only a vague design of an audio engine and is rather focussed on readability and simplicity than performance optimizations.
- process audio- and event-processors with proper time information
- polyphonic audio generation
- simple delay as a template for other effects
- various audio formats Wav AIFF RAW PCM (no header) Encoder/Decoder
- MIDI file parser
- WAV/AIFF/PCM to flash.media.Sound converter
- simple implementation of ToneMatrix