AlternativaGUI is a library for creating user interfaces with different complexity. Due to the presence of the base classes only it allows greater flexibility in terms of creating new components or modifications of existing ones. The library offers a wide range of user interface elements such as buttons, containers, linear containers, scrollbar, tools for working with raster graphics and more.
- Flexibility: the library allows to create various graphics and can control their properties.
- The quickness of creating unique component: through the use of base classes, the creation and management component runs on a deeper level.
- High performance: performance is achieved by the efficient work of all components of the interface in a single system.
- LOD elements: allows you to develop an interface for different screen resolutions.
- User friendly API: working with components AlternativaGUI is like working with the standard classes such as Sprite.