Advanced Hi-Res-Stats is a FPS and memory counter with advanced capabilities like dragging, minimize and in detail execution time monitoring. It is a fork of the original Hi-Res-Stats, by Mrdoob. Some of its features:
- fps counter.
- current and max memory counters.
- frame ‘work’ time (in ms) counter.
- Graph of fps,frame time,memory counters.
- increase/decrease width of Stats graph with mouse wheel.
- Monitoring feature. (shows frame code execution time and frame render time.)
- Minimize stats to compact mode. (graph is still drawn in background.)
- can be dragged.
- buttons to change fps count and toggle monitoring feature, and minimize.
- Context menu
var stats:Stats = new Stats(); this.addChild(stats); stats.width = 150; stats.x = 10; stats.y = 20; //stats.isMinimized = true; //stats.isDraggable = false; stats.isMonitoring = true; //stats.scale = 2;