Spriter is an animation editor able to produce interpolated animations. Its animation method consists of many small, re-useable images (such as body parts) interpolated among all frames, instead of each frame being a single complete image.
Each of small image that are used to construct the full frame can be scaled and rotated to further increase the â€œmileageâ€ an artist can get from them. Some of the features available are:
- Basic onion-skin mode for easier animating.
- Basic bone support.
- Scale and rotate any images in a frame.
- Vertically or horizontally flip any images in a frame.
- Set the opacity level for any images in a frame.
- Adjustable anchor points.
- Tweening support.
- Export finished animations as full frame sequential PNG (with alpha channel)