SWFRETools are a collection of tools built for vulnerability analysis of the Adobe Flash player and for malware analysis of malicious SWF files. The tools are partly written in Java and partly in Python.
The following tools are part of the SWFRETools:
- Flash Dissector: Binary viewer for SWF files
- SWF Parser: Build your own tools using this parser
- Minimizer: Automatically minimize crashing SWF files
- FP Debugger: Trace the Flash Player dynamically
- StatsGenerator: Generate stats over SWF files