Firebase is a multiplayer game server. It’s fast, efficient and ready for rapid development. Firebase is open source and developed from scratch by Cubeia Ltd for developers world-wide.
Some of the features:
- Client APIs in Java, Flex, C++ (soon) and C# (soon);
- Comes with tournament support. It’s game agnostic, meaning that you can write a type of tournament once and then apply to all your games;
- Supports your usual list of enterprise abbreviations: JTA, JPA, IoC, JDBC, JMX, SSL etc. It has transparent thread safety, managed transactions, transparent network delivery as well as simple deployment of artifacts;
- Supports dependency injection via Guice. Spring support is on the to-do list;
- Supports Maven;
- Built-in support for lobby data. Changes are pushed to the clients and clients can subscribe to changes from a subset of the lobby only, thus minimizing bandwidth requirements.